Ancient Forest Murmers

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

First Thoughts and Statement of Intent

This blog will be an exploration of the world of the Redwood forest as seen by a resident of Crescent City, the home of Redwood National and State Parks. Included will be knowledge for visitors, including those of a scientific bent. Threats to the forest, it's inhabitants, it's integrity, and it's future health will be topics of consideration. I urge those who have information to share to post comments to the blog. I do not claim omnipotence and may make an error in my reporting. Please alert me through a coment to any discrepancies in my content. It is my stated goal to provide accurate, timely, and useful information. Any help toward this goal will be appreciated.

Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home